Log in

travel insurance? - Australians in the UK [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
aussies in uk

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

travel insurance? [Nov. 8th, 2005|09:27 pm]
aussies in uk


Hey guys,
Going to be moving to London sometime next year and wondering what happens with travel insurance?
I'm planning on staying there at least a year, most probably more (i have british passport, so it's all good there, can stay as long as i want).

Do i need to get it? Only get it for the trip over there?

Thanks for your help :)

From: (Anonymous)
2006-05-08 07:47 am (UTC)
I'll be going around the same time. I haven't decided where to yet, though. I have family in manchester, but I'd love to go to either cornwall area or scotland.

Have you found a company in the uk to get insurance through? I keep thinking that if I got insurance here to cover me the whole time I'm over there then it'll cover me for both normal private health and travel..
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: sovereigna
2006-05-08 07:47 am (UTC)
Sorry, that was me :)
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)